CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 17, 2008

what's this blog thing all about?

Well, Angie sent me the link to her blog so I decided to try this blogging thing myself. I recently had a baby boy named Alexander. He was born by emergency C-section after 14 hours of labor and 2 hours of pushing (with no epidural because it had worn off by that time.) Yeah! Fun...right? But, in the end it turned out well. He was perfect and I love him more than I could have imagined. Now if I could just get him to sleep without being held.......life would be great. In the meantime, we'll just cuddle on the couch all night.

3 comments:

Angela said...

I can't wait to watch for new pics of Alex. This will give you something to do in all of your new found "free" time!

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie said...

Congratulations on the new baby! I'd love to see new pictures of Alex too.

PS I'm the one who accidently deleted a comment!

Pumpkin Patch