CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 24, 2008

10 years ago I was.......

I was tagged by Charles and Erin, so here it is:

5 THINGS I WAS DOING 10 YEARS AGO ( age 21)

1. Drinking
2. Drinking
3. Sulking
4. Drinking
5. Working at Gambro Healthcare ( and drinking)

5 THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST TODAY ( Day is almost over so......)

1. Give Alex a bath
2 Give Alex a bottle
3. Read Alex a book
4. Put Alex to bed
5. Have a glass of wine & a snack (thanks to the next question)

5 SNACK I LOVE

1. Twix
2. popsicles
3. cheescake
4. banana pudding
5. Honey Dijon potato chips
( Damnit now I'm hungry)

5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE

1. Pay off my student loans and pay cash for the remainder of law school
2. Travel
3. Set up a trust fund for Alex
4. Invest (well, I'd wait a few years for Obama [after he's elected next month woooot!] to fix the economy before I would invest)
5. Buy a really nice house and hire someone to clean it for me. Oh and someone to cook too!

5 PLACES I'VE LIVED

1. Evansville, In.
2. Tallahassee, Fl.
3. Tampa, Fl.
4. Edgewater, Fl.
5. Sanford, Fl.

5 JOBS I'VE HAD

1. Wal-Mart
2. Gambro Healthcare
3. One Price Clothing
4. Bealls
5. Mommy

I TAG:

1. ANGIE
2. JAMIE
3. ANYONE ELSE WHO READS THIS AND FEEL LIKE ANSWERING

0 comments:

Pumpkin Patch