CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

unemployed

Well, I gave my notice at work last Monday. My last day as a contributing member of the workforce will be August 1, 2008. I have mixed emotions. My job is a huge part of who I am, after all, I have been there 10 years (God help me) so I'm pretty sad to leave. On the other hand, I'm super excited that I will be able to sped so much time with Alex and not have him in daycare at all. I will start law school sometime in the middle of August. I haven't quite figured out how we are going to work it out since Evan sometimes doesn't get home until late in the evening and I need to be at school by 5:30. Hopefully I can find someone willing to watch the baby for just a few hours for us. On another note...Evan had two job interviews last week, one with Polo Ralph Lauren and one with Bed Bath and Beyond. I told him if he gets the job at Ralph Lauren he absolutely has to marry me so I can get the discount!! Cross your fingers for us and if you live close by, invite us to dinner once in a while cuz weze gonna be broke ass crackas!!

1 comments:

Jamie said...

I love the news pics of Alex!! He is so cute in the chair.

We don't live close, but if you're in Evansville, you are more than welcome to stop by for a meal :)

Pumpkin Patch