CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools Day

Well, another uneventful day at the Turpin/Paulter house. Alex and I watched some TV, enjoyed many..many bottles of formula and changed a few diapers. Alex is much more alert and responsive during the day which is really fun! When I talk to him and play with him he gives me a big gummy smile. It's neat that he recognizes me and thinks I'm worthy of a smile! He doesn't nap for very long right now, maybe 20 minutes at a time which of course means no nap for mommy either. But, I think I'm actually getting used to being sleep deprived. The highlight of my day was of course going to Walgreens by myself after Evan got home from work. It was quite enjoyable until I shelled out $85 for the prescription that should only cost $25. WTF?!! Guess I'll spend tomorrow on the phone with the insurance company attempting to sort out the problem.

1 comments:

Angela said...

So, is the insurance company doing what they did to you when you switched from the outlet stores to the department stores?

Pumpkin Patch