CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Out and about

Alex and I have had a busy week so far. Monday we went to Mt. Dora with my mom and Kathy for some "girl" time. We walked around the shops and had some lunch. Alex of course demanded to be held most of the time, but that's what Granny is for :) Yesterday, we toured a day care center and it made me realize how much I don't want him raised by other people. I really don't want to go back to work and leave him with strangers :( This morning we met a bunch of other mommies for a walk-and-talk meet up. I found a group of ladies that get together weekly either at a park or some kind of nature trail and we decided to join them today. We went on about a 2.5 mile walk and met some fabulous mothers and babies! Too bad it was so stinking hot!! He was Ok for the first half of the walk until he woke up and realized that 1) he was in his stroller/car seat which he hates and 2) it was really freaking hot. So he was pissed for the second half of the walk, but we had fun anyway.

1 comments:

Angela said...

What an awesome idea to meet up with other mommies. It is a great way to socialize, meet other people, and to get out of the house. Choosing daycares is difficult. I am so thankful I never had to put the girls into an actual daycare.

Pumpkin Patch